DSBC Youth Summer Mission Trip - 2019
What our summer mission trip is all about:
God made the world, including us, to be perfect; with a purpose. Sin entered the world, leading to a place of brokenness for all of us. God brought redemption through Jesus. We must admit our sinfulness, repent and believe. When we do, God restores our relationship with Him and helps us navigate in a broken world.
MFuge is a program designed to help your students jump in to ministry with local communities and serve people in need, and then take their experience home to do missions there. During the day, students are challenged as individuals working alongside students and leaders from other groups. In the evening, build your group unity over worship, church group time, and fellowship.
Mission Trip F.A.Q.
1. What type of mission trip we will be going on?
We will be ministering to the residents of Jefferson City, TN and the surrounding communities. We will be leading in Day Camps, Sports Camps, Block Parties, Food Collection and evangelism.
2. How much will an awesome week like this cost?
The cost is $330 per person. We have participated in five(5) fundraisers to date and have planned one(1) more to help reduce the cost. So if your need help off-setting the cost, then please plan on being at each fundraiser!
3. Where will all this take place?
We will be serving and staying in Myrtle Beach, SC. We will be staying at Riverwalk Hotel (4-per room, 2-queen beds).
4. When do I need to register & how do I do it?In order to ensure a spot for your student, you will need to register by contacting clicking on the sign-up link and filling out the online form as soon as possible, but please no later than 25th to ensure a spot for your teenager. Upon registering, an information packet with in-depth details and forms will be given to you. We can not guarantee spots after April 25th!
5. What do I need to bring?A great attitude with a desire to learn and serve is a must. A more detailed list will be provided in your information packet.
6. Who can participate in this mission camp?
This camp is open to all 7th - 12th grade students. We will give our DSBC students the option of participating first, but should have plenty of room for everyone!
8. What are the responsibilities of participants for mission trip?
We will provide you with a list of participant expectations & responsibilities in your information packet. But don’t worry, you will not have any problem following them.
9. How many adults will be attending trip?
We are required to have 1 adult for every 7 students. Some of your favorite counselors have already made plans to attend!
10. What if I have more questions?
This information is not designed to address every possible question that may arise, so please contact Bobby Miller or by firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience!
Since it’s beginning days way back in 1947