This year we will be heading down to Deland, FL to participate in WorldChangers Ministries. Since 1990, World Changers has existed to provide meaningful missions experiences for student ministries through North America. We have had the honor of ministering alongside over 400,000 students and adults eager to serve communities through construction and church planting ministry.
1. How much will an awesome week like this cost? The cost is $200 per person. With the inability to offer fundraising lunches, we are asking our church family to give to our Summer Mission Trip offering to help off-set the cost.
2. Where And when will all this take place? We will be serving in DeLand, FL and staying at Stetson Baptist Church. June 19-24, 2022.
3. When do I need to register & how do I do it? In order to ensure a spot for your student, you will need to register online or by contacting Bobby Miller as soon as possible, but please no later than May 7th to ensure a spot for your teenager. Upon registering, an information packet with in-depth details and forms will be given to you. We can not guarantee spots after May 7th!
4. What do I need to bring? A great attitude with a desire to learn and serve is a must. A more detailed list will be provided in your information packet.
5. Who can participate in this mission camp? This camp is open to all 7th - 12th grade students. We will give our DSBC students the option of participating first, but should have plenty of room for everyone!
6. What are the responsibilities of participants for mission trip? We will provide you with a list of participant expectations & responsibilities in your information packet. But don’t worry, you will not have any problem following them.
7. How many adults will be attending trip? We are required to have 1 adult for every 6 students. Some of your favorite counselors have already made plans to attend!
8. What if I have more questions? This mailer is not designed to address every possible question that may arise, so please contact Bobby Miller (Cell) or by email at your earliest convenience!