This year we will be heading back to Myrtle Beach, SC to help IMPACT Ministries. They are an evangelistic, resort ministry focused on reaching the people on both sides of the Intracoastal Waterway; in greater Myrtle Beach and the Waccamaw Neck of South Carolina. We will also be working with local homeless shelters and at risk ministries. Our Four12 Student Worship Arts team will join us as well on the trip. Just follow the links below to find all the information you need.
1. How much will an awesome week like this cost? The cost is $100 per person. With the inability to offer fundraising lunches, we are asking our church family to give to our Summer Mission Trip offering to help off-set the cost.
2. Where And when will all this take place? We will be serving and staying in Myrtle Beach, SC. June 19-24, 2022. We will leave early Sunday, June 19 and return early evening on June 24.
3. When do I need to register & how do I do it? In order to ensure a spot for your student, you will need to register online or by contacting Bobby Miller as soon as possible, but please no later than May 25th to ensure a spot for your teenager. Upon registering, an information packet with in-depth details and forms will be given to you. We can not guarantee spots after May 25th!
4. What do I need to bring? A great attitude with a desire to learn and serve is a must. A more detailed list will be provided in your information packet.
5. Who can participate in this mission camp? This camp is open to all 7th - 12th grade students. We will give our DSBC students the option of participating first, but should have plenty of room for everyone!
6. What are the responsibilities of participants for mission trip? We will provide you with a list of participant expectations & responsibilities in your information packet. But don’t worry, you will not have any problem following them.
7. How many adults will be attending trip? We are required to have 1 adult for every 5 students. Some of your favorite counselors have already made plans to attend!
8. What if I have more questions? This mailer is not designed to address every possible question that may arise, so please contact Bobby Miller (Cell) or by email at your earliest convenience!