WorldChangers is a 6-day missions camp which will offer various types of ministry opportunities like painting, home repair, lawn and community care. We will join other youth and use our hands and hearts to help homeowners who are in desperate need. This year we will be joining WorldChangers in Ocala, FL. The World Changers experience is a complete approach to a mission project, which includes personal preparation, group development, and an understanding of living on mission. Just follow the links below to find all the information you need.
1. How much will an awesome week like this cost? The cost is $200 per person. With the inability to offer fundraising lunches, we are asking our church family to give to our Summer Mission Trip offering to help off-set the cost.
2. Where will all this take place? We will be serving and staying in Ocala, Fl.
3. When do I need to register & how do I do it? In order to ensure a spot for your student, you will need to register online or by contacting Bobby Miller as soon as possible, but please no later than April 28th to ensure a spot for your teenager. Upon registering, an information packet with in-depth details and forms will be given to you. We can not guarantee spots after April 28th!
4. What do I need to bring? A great attitude with a desire to learn and serve is a must. A more detailed list will be provided in your information packet.
5. Who can participate in this mission camp? This camp is open to all 7th - 12th grade students. We will give our DSBC students the option of participating first, but should have plenty of room for everyone!
6. What are the responsibilities of participants for mission trip? We will provide you with a list of participant expectations & responsibilities in your information packet. But don’t worry, you will not have any problem following them.
7. How many adults will be attending trip? We are required to have 1 adult for every 5 students. Some of your favorite counselors have already made plans to attend!
8. What if I have more questions? This mailer is not designed to address every possible question that may arise, so please contact Bobby Miller @ 229-221-5723 or by email at your earliest convenience!